ALWAYS DO A SAFETY REVERSE TEST ONCE A MONTH AND AFTER EVERY ADJUSTMENT.
ALSO MAKE SURE YOUR SAFETY SENSORS ARE NO MORE THEN 6 INCHES ABOVE THE FLOOR!
- I have to hold the wall button to get the door to close. HERE
- My remote will open my door but won’t close it. HERE
- The door starts down or up and stops. HERE
- How do I program my car? HERE
- The wall button is binking and my remote won’t work HERE
- My door hits the floor and goes back up. HERE
- My door want up and now its making a buzzing noise HERE
- My motor just turns off… Sometimes the outlet is bad and you need an electron. HERE
- How to program my keyless entry pad or remote. HERE
- I need to CHANGE MY CODES. HERE
- MY DOOR IS OPENING AND CLOSING BY IT SELF HERE
- My remotes [transmitters] stopped working or I have to be right in front for it to work. HERE
- My door won’t go open. HERE
- Where’s that black stuff coming from? HERE
- Where to lubricate your motor HERE
- When its cold my door sometime doesn’t work. Try spraying a little WD40 HERE and go HERE to see where else you need too spray. The reason is that sometimes when its cold the lube, grease, dirt or what ever acts like glue the WD40 will loosen it up but it is messy so be careful not to get it on anything!
- Disable your lock
- Remove all ropes!
- Make sure the door is balanced and moves easy. If not troubleshoot door EXTENSION or TORSION
- My motor makes a buzzing noise , but the chain doesn’t move. HERE
ALWAYS DO A SAFETY REVERSAL SYSTEM TEST! EVERY MONTH AND AFTER EVERY ADJUSTMENT. ALSO MAKE SURE YOUR SAFETY SENSORS ARE NO MORE THEN 6 INCHES ABOVE THE FLOOR!
– Check the outlet in the ceiling where the motor is plugged into see if you have power
– Check wires to motor terminals
– Check down limit HERE
– Check that the wall button is not sticking
– Check the wires for staples
– Check safety reversal system
– Check if door is sticking, binding or falling
– Check lock on wall button
– Check down force HERE
– Check that the screw coupling is not missing HERE
– Add an antenna to the antenna
– Check safety sensors HERE
– Make sure that there are no spider webs on sensor or the bottom of the doors
– Make sure that the sensor on the left is looking at the one on the right
– To program the remote…
8,601 total views, 1 views today